1st Reconnaissance Battalion
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

1st Reconnaissance Battalion Realism

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

503rd Infantry Regiment, The Rock

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
J. Eckerson

503rd Infantry Regiment, The Rock Empty
PostSubject: 503rd Infantry Regiment, The Rock   503rd Infantry Regiment, The Rock I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 26, 2009 10:08 pm

Greetings 1st Recon! My name is Captain Jon Eckerson, and I am the Commanding Officer of the 503rd Infantry Regiment. We are a unit mainly for Armed Assault, but have a small section in Insurgency, and would like to share some information with you.

I just wanted to stop by and congratulate you guys on a job well done so far. Keep up the good work. I spoke with Lieutenant Welch previously, and he told me that you guys might be interested in helping setup and participate in what we here at the 503rd like to call, Cooperative Missions. Basically, teams are given a base story, around which all of the events will play, some Intel such as enemy locations and movements or hostage locations, and a set group of Primary and Secondary Objectives. Basically, the mission is to complete your Primary Objectives, with all of your team members still alive, better if they are unhurt.

This adds a little bit more to the Realism Unit side of Insurgency, and the 503rd feels as though it is something that can help bring units together. We hope that relations continue to unfold between our two unit. Thankyou for your time.

Regards,
Captain Jon Eckerson
503rd Infantry Regiment
173rd Airborne Brigade
503rd IR Forums
Back to top Go down
Towell [1st Rcn]

PostSubject: Re: 503rd Infantry Regiment, The Rock   503rd Infantry Regiment, The Rock I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 27, 2009 12:36 pm

that sounds great i hope to participate in one.
Back to top Go down
Faolan [1st Rcn]

Faolan [1st Rcn]

PostSubject: Re: 503rd Infantry Regiment, The Rock   503rd Infantry Regiment, The Rock I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 27, 2009 12:57 pm

cant wait, 503rd are our new BFF's lol!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: 503rd Infantry Regiment, The Rock   503rd Infantry Regiment, The Rock I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

503rd Infantry Regiment, The Rock
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
1st Reconnaissance Battalion :: Public Affairs-
Jump to: